Eucalyptus oil is an oil distilled from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree (Eucalyptus globulus), an evergreen known for its fast growth. Although the eucalyptus tree is native to Australia, it is now grown all around the world.
BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS OIL
- Facilitates easy breathing,
- Enhances feelings of relaxation,
- Creates a refreshing feeling when used in massages,
- Soothes nervous tension, and helps clear the mind
USES OF EUCALYPTUS OIL
- Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically in a moisturizer or blended massage oil to revitalize the skin and tired muscles
- Diluted in a warm bath, Eucalyptus Essential Oil may relieve respiratory discomfort and dermal inflammation.
- Diluted with water, this spray can freshen the room and eliminate the body odors
- Combine Eucalyptus oil with Lemon and Peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces.
INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Eucalyptus, Globulus, (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
For external use only. Dilute in a base oil. Do not use directly on skin or apply to broken or irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Keep oils away from the eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep undiluted oils away from hard surfaces and finishes.
Eucalyptus Oil - Refreshing
- Availability: In Stock