Orange Essential Oil, most commonly referred to as Sweet Orange Essential Oil, is derived from the fruits of the Citrus sinensis botanical family. Used in aromatherapy, Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria.
BENEFITS OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Internal use supports healthy immune function
- Creates an uplifting environment
USES OF ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Add to all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Simply inhaling the scent of the oil from the bottle has a sedative, relaxing effect that simultaneously reduces anxiety and contributes to the feeling of being alert
- diffused throughout a room by adding 5-6 drops in a diffuser on low heat. This is reputed to boost the mood and even improve digestion
- Mix 5 drops of Orange Essential Oil and 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil in a diffuser to ease both physical and mental fatigue
Ingredients: Citrus, Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil
For external use only. Dilute in a base oil. Do not use directly on skin or apply to broken or irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Keep oils away from the eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep undiluted oils away from hard surfaces and finishes.
Orange Oil - Uplifting
- Availability: In Stock