Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) is a flowering herb that’s native to the Mediterranean Basin. The essential oil that’s extracted from the leaves and buds of the plant has a clean, refreshing scent that you can use as a skin balm or gently inhale as part of an aromatherapy treatment.
BENEFITS OF CLARY SAGE OIL
- Promote restful sleep and soothe headaches
- Enhance the mood to improve self-esteem and mental strength
- Calming and soothing to the skin
USES OF CLARY SAGE
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
INGREDIENTS: Salvia sclarea
For external use only. Dilute in a base oil. Do not use directly on skin or apply to broken or irritated skin. Keep out of reach of children. Keep oils away from the eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep undiluted oils away from hard surfaces and finishes.
Clary Sage Oil - Balancing
- Availability: In Stock